Thursday, June 2, 2011

Three pats on my back...

1. Short one month of her second birthday, Alilia has decided to be potty trained. I really don't deserve a pat on the back because I had nothing to do with this, it was all her. But can I tell you how great it is to not have to clean poop up? I'm sure there will be some slip ups, but this girl is so stubborn I think she has decided she hates diapers and will be going on the potty from now on. Hip hip hooray!

2. Had a very productive day even though it is almost 4pm and I'm still in my pajamas. I conversed in Spanish the the landscapers, thanks to online English to Spanish translator, to cut the grass shorter and they did! I made phone calls I have been dreading and putting off (Lawyers, Doctors, insurance reps) and they all ended well. Cleaned my refridgerated out (sour cream expired two months ago!). Ran the dishwasher with THREE loads! Fed my kids a well balanced lunch (not the usual mickey nuggets) and gave them a nap.

3. Have filled up most of this month with hair appointments. We really need the money and I really love doing it. I constantly get referrals from clients I have already done and I appreciate that so much!

and now on to the laundry.....

1 comment:

Edwards Fam said...

Wow! Way to go on potty training! And um, I'll be in Utah this summer and if I don't get my hair cut before...I'm gonna call you!!