I'm so excited! I finally found the kids Halloween costumes for this year. Drum roll please......
For the girls:
And for my little baby boy:
A cookie!!! How cute is this? I just have to make a tiny one for my baby that will be a few weeks old. I think I may only make the front part and glue it to a onesie.
A cookie!!! How cute is this? I just have to make a tiny one for my baby that will be a few weeks old. I think I may only make the front part and glue it to a onesie. Now what can the Mr. and I be? I was thinking he could be a glass of milk. What about me though? I have a few things up my sleeve but they don't coordinate with my little sweets. Now I just have to get to sewing before I have this munchkin. I love Halloween!
2 comments:
Those are such adorable ideas for Halloween costumes! I especially love the cookie costume idea. :)
I hope you have some luck coming up with a costume for yourself! How fun that both you and your husband dress up, too!
And congratulations on the upcoming birth of your new little one! :)
Blessings,
Jenni
{Beautiful Nest}
Cute idea. I think that you and George should be Bakers. Or you could be the baker and he could be the glass of milk. Really cute idea!!
Post a Comment