So here are a few short facts to get updated:
Mosa: I'm so obsessed with this little guy. At five weeks he weighs a whopping twelve pounds! He's gained a pound a week. He has rolls on his thighs and the back of his neck and I want to eat it all! He is my first baby who hasn't slept through the night so this is an adjustment to me. He wakes up every two hours to eat and nurses for almost an hour. I'm hoping this end soon. very soon. He is still on his lung and heart monitors for two more weeks at least. I think it depressed me to find out he had to stay on them because I associate it with him being unhealthy but the truth is he is doing great. He has re-flux which I'm so hoping he will grow out of. He is such a happy and content little boy but I can tell when he is struggling with the re-flux because he thrashes around and groans. Breaks my heart. I am so grateful for him. I almost cry every time I think about him growing up. He is such a blessing to us.
Alilia: She has been amazing as an older sister. She is patient and so loving to her little brother. I thought we would be dealing with jealousy but that is not the case at all. She has a special high pitched voice she uses when she talks to him and it makes me laugh because she is still a baby to me. She asks me everyday if she can start school yet and if I will buy her a backpack. She wants to be able to do everything. She is so dang smart. We are working on potty training. I cherish every moment she will cuddle with me.
Tatiana: My baby is growing up. She loves preschool and her teacher. She is loving this age where she can play with her friends. She loves Justin Beiber and is going to marry him. She is so loving. She's going through a stage where I can tell she really wants to please me. She also is testing her limits though. I think it is an attention thing and George and I need to make sure she is getting enough. I adore her and how she give her heart out so freely.
George and I are just adjusting to having three kids. I would love for him to find a job that appreciates him more and pays more. Mostly, I just want him to be happy. I'm back to doing hair and crossing the little kiddos. Besides the lack of sleep I really haven't found that three is that much harder than two. (knock on wood) I love that I can look in my rear view mirror and she three chubby brown haired babies smiling back at me. I love our little family.
1 comment:
Aw how cute. When you wrote about you new little guy not sleeping through the night and waking every 2 hours to feed for an hour, that's me in 4 months :) My kids have been exactly like that. I thought everyone was like that with every baby. So happy everything is going well for you guys! I hope I get a chubby boy too! Seth was so skinny! Hope the monitors are gone by the holidays so you guys can take a ffamily pic without them :)
Post a Comment