Santa came in the form of my sister-in-law, Lyn, this year. She came from Portland with a trailer and her Yukon filled to the brim with surprises. It was amazing! I'm almost a little embarrassed to share how much she gave us. A few to mention : A CAR!!!, a huge giant television, a blu-ray player, a PS3, dishes, silverware, movies, a chocolate fountain, serving platters and so, so much more. We were all settled on having a "simple" Christmas because of low funds and it turned out to be fairy tale. I can't express how truly grateful I am.
More than things, it was so fun when she was here! She, my niece Ilana and I had so much fun just hanging out at night and chatting it up. We laughed till it hurt. We walked away with many one liners. My kids were in Heaven having her attention. They adore her! It was so wonderful to be together. I made some of my most favorite memories ever. We love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment