Monday, March 31, 2008

Just another Manic Monday....yeah yeah




Well it is that beautiful time of the week again when we can start fresh and try to get everything done. The Tupou family had a good weekend. George worked most of the weekend but we did find time to go to Outback Steakhouse. He was really excited to have some food from his native Australia. When we got there we were very disappointed. It was too expensive and the food was just okay. Our server was the worst I have ever had. Poor Georgie thought he was going to have a taste of home and was very bummed!
BREAKING NEWS: Tatiana is finally getting her first tooth! Thank goodness! At eleven months it is about time. Poor girl has to gum everything to death. She won't even bother eating baby food anymore she just wants exactly what everyone else is eating and if hers looks different she will chuck it on the floor. I know I am partial but she really is an angel. Even though u can tell her mouth hurts her, she is still all smiles and laughs. Her first birthday is coming up quick and it is so hard to believe. I mean I still have my baby fat how can she be one already? I am pretty sure she will be walking on her own by then (cross ur fingers...I can't carry her 30lbs around much longer without my back breaking!).
Any family and friends who are reading this and don't have a blog I would highly encourage u to make one! I think this is a great idea and would like everyone I know to have one so I can read theirs everyday. This is better than talking on the phone because if u are boring I can just skip to the end. :)



2 comments:

aniC said...

melis! i'm so glad you have a blog. this is great! i miss you!

Anonymous said...

True about talking on the phone,,,I totally just skipped everything you said! haha just kidding, I'm sorry Outback wasn't everything you had hoped for, but I'm excited that the buns (thats my nickname for your child due to the sweet picture posted earlier) is getting teeth, it makes feeding the little ones so much easier!