
Well there is no stopping my daughter now. She is all over the place in her new walker. Her new found freedom is driving me crazy. Thank goodness I live in a tiny place otherwise I would have lost her many times over. I just love these pink crocs she is wearing. How come everything is cuter when it is tiny. Even fat right? We just love chubby legs on babies...but when mommy has chubby legs not so cute.

It is quite funny to see her running around everywhere thinking she is racing someone.
She likes to wave to her fans as she goes past. I don't know what she would do if she wasn't always the center of attention?

Just look at that chubbiness! This is Tati doing "so big" which is her new trick.
Lately I have been wondering how she will feel if we have another baby. George would have had a baby nine months after she was born if he had his way. I am a little more hesitant. I want to loose the weight, have my own body for awhile and not change two diapers all the time. I also am so concerned that Tatiana will be sad not being the center of attention anymore. She is so spoiled by my sister and all different family members and her cousins give her their complete attention what will happen if another one comes along? Will her little world be rocked? It makes me sad for her already. On the other hand I want her to have siblings that are close in age to help her through school and life. well I guess we will cross that bridge when we get to the river.
We are glad to listen to the conference today and hear from our new prophet who we love so much! He is such a great speaker and even as a kid I could listen to him without growing restless. We love u President Monson!!!!
3 comments:
she's soooooo cute! i love it!
i gotta say, she looks a lot like george, only way cuter. do people say she looks more like you or her daddy, or a combination of both?
How cute! Colt has that same walker and he LOVES it too! Loves pressing his little nose! I can't wait to meet her in real life so I can pinch those little legs & cheeks!
Post a Comment