
It has been so much fun seeing more of George this weekend. He didn't have to work on Saturday night or Sunday so we got to spend some time with our wonderful husband and "dada". After being constantly gone these past two weeks I feel like I haven't seen him at all. We went to see Vantage Point last night with some of our good friends from Australia that live in Provo and they have a girl a couple months older that Tati. Both babies weren't having it. Tati was talking through the whole movie so we spent most of the time watching from the isle by the door. From what I saw I liked that movie a lot though. It was a great action movie. Then today, we got to have George through all of church and later we are going to go to Temple Square to take some pictures by the flowers over there. This picture is of George when we were on our honeymoon and there was an huge bath tub in our bathroom. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.
4 comments:
it makes me laugh too!
scandalous!
silly girl.
Sweet tub!
That is so classic!
Post a Comment