Sunday, July 20, 2008

greetings from the darkside..

These week Tati and I are hanging out with my brother and family in Vancouver, WA. We won't get home till Thursday so no posts for awhile. I have a ton to post though. I tried to put some pictures up before I left but my camera was acting STUPID. So I will work it out when we get home. WE MISS OUR FAVORITE MAN GEORGE BIG TIME! Till then....

1 comment:

Josie said...

My dearest friend
I have to let you know I finally started a blog.... yikes!!!! Actually my friend Chantel jumped on the computer and started one in like 2 min. So I have to let you know to check it out, although there's not much to check out yet cause I can't figure some stuff out. I need a few more min. to myself without the kids running around so I can look around and catch the concept. but, check it out!
love ya :)