


First, I am so happy my dear friend Jo came home from her mission. It was so great to have my best friends in the whole world be here at the same time. There is something great about having best friends when you are single and then getting married and having kids and still being best friends. It overwelmed me to see how much love they showed Tati and how much she adored her favorite "nenas". I had always dreamed of us getting married, having kids, and growing old together on our own next door porches. I love these girls like family and just thinking about them puts a smile on my face.
By the way, Jo's homecoming diner was the best diner I have ever had! Each table had around 10 pigs and there was crab, Octopus, fish, and so much food. It may have been the happiest I have ever been eating that great stuff!!!


Second, I lucked out and went to the American Idol Concert. It was my first actual concert. Can you believe that? My sister's family all went and they ended up having a spare ticket. It always pays to be the youngest...because I got to go!! WOOHOO. I yelled like a love stuck teen for Michael John and clapped my hardest for David Archuleta. It was fun!



Third, Tati and I made the LONG drive with my sister and her kids to Vancouver, Washington to visit my brother and his family. We had a lot of fun but it wore me out! I got a taste of what being a single mother is like and I HATED IT!! We missed George so much! We also crossed the bridge and went to see George's sister Lyn. It was great to see her and Tati adores her. She spoiles Tati with Nike shoes everytime we see her and the count it up to 12!!!( More Nike shoes than I have ever owned in my life!!!) We also went with my family out to the Oregon Coast at Cannon Beach where George and I had our Honeymoon. I was sad to be there without him. It was Tati's first time at the ocean and she couldn't stop eating the sand. I thought she would learn and get tired of it but she didn't and had sandy poop for days(yuck). We had a good time but we were happy to come home to our Georgie.
Now that wasn't too long a post was it? Hope you enjoyed it....
2 comments:
oh, i did enjoy that post! that comment about sandy poop made me laugh. it probably doesn't feel that great coming out, eh? it sounds like you've been busy. i always check your blog and you finally posted something new. yaaay! the idol concert was your first concert? get out! i'm glad you had fun though!
I loved this post girl! It wasn't long at all! Is that who I think it is in the picture with you? You look so pretty in the pictures! I'm glad you got a chance to see everyone. I know what you mean about having the same friends carry with you after your married. It brings a great feeling!
Post a Comment