Friday, August 15, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Jamie B. Here we go, I'm suppsose to list:
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about myself, 3 goals, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
3 Joys:
George (He can make me feel better anytime)
Tatiana (I always thank Heavenly Father for the joy she brings me)
Japanese Food (Nothing warms your heart like a good miso soup and tempura)

3 Fears:
That Tatiana will stop breathing in her sleep ( I wake up constantly to check her)
That George will fall asleep when he is driving
That I am going to be a huge fatty one day

3 current obsessions/collections:
Polygimists (I am beyond obsessed. I just love them.)
makeup (Way too much sitting in boxes at my house)
Nike shoes for Tatiana (This falls into collections. I personally haven't bought any
but the girl has 13 pairs and she is only 16 months!)

3 facts about myself:
I have lived in 13 cities and 7 states
I can tell you in Spanish how to take care of your skin and put on makeup
The creases on my palms go straight across without breaking which is usually a sign
for a person who has Downs Syndrom.

3 goals:
Finish school. Finally.
Own a home. With my hubby of course.
Be successful at Home, work and whatever I do.

Tagged! Your it!
Anitra
Stasha
Emily
Amber
Erin

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

OH my gosh! I am laughing so hard how you love polygamists!!! Me too!!! You have to read the new book, "Escape" by Carol Jessop...I also secretly love HBO's "Big Love"! Hope the church doesn't kick me out!! :)

J said...

So you need to divulge more info about your obsession with polygamists. Que el diablo?