Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm so lonely...

George leaves in about an hour for the Portland for the weekend. He has a rugby games going on out there. SAD! That leaves me and little Tats alone until late sunday night. What oh what are we gonna do? This may be just a forshadowing of the future because if you don't know George has been seriously considering joining the army for sometime now. I am PRAYING big time that he finds a better job in the next week and he doesn't have to sign up. I would hate for him to be deployed and live away for a year or longer. Or worse be dismembered or killed. But I can't really think about that right now. I so am not an army wife....

1 comment:

J said...

I'm so sorry that George is gone. That's a bummer. I wish we were there so we could all have a fun girl's night or something and then you'd forget all about being lonely!
Oh, just so you know I tagged you on my blog, so now you have to do it too!