Wednesday, September 24, 2008


I can't find my connecter thingie (I'm sure that is the technical term) that connects the computer to my camera to download pictures. BUMMER! I have lots of new pictures but no way to put them on here.
We are in the middle of moving and should be done by this weekend. Fingers crossed! It is great that we are staying in the same ward. We love the Millstream ward and all the people in it.
George has been slaving away redoing the duplex we are moving into. He refinished the wood floors, painted the whole house and is regrouting the bathroom. Poor guy. He is amazing and I am so glad I have a husband who can do anything! Someday, hopefully in the next two years, we are going to buy a house and he will be able to do whatever he wants to remodel it. George is basically a gold mine.
I have been working around 30 hours each week and it keeps me pretty busy along with running around with Tati. George is going to FedEx fulltime at least until he is finished real estate school. He works at night so we have been pretty lucky not having to have anyone watch Tati. I can tell that she misses having both of us around because if we are all together she grins ear to ear the whole time. Our life is a little Chaotic right now!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I Can't Believe you found me! I have often wondered what you are up to! Your family is so cute! We are going to have to catch up at Christmas. Two years ago we moved from Singapore to Shanghai but we still come back to Utah twice a year. What a fun surprise! My email is Elizabeth.Eggett@gmail.com