Tonight I have to publicly thank my Heavenly Father. We spent most the day today in the hospital with Tatiana. This morning while I ran to the store, George was boiling some water and Tatiana grabbed the handle and the water came pouring all over her. She received second degree burns all over her chest and arm. We immediately took her to the hospital. She had blisters all over her body and it was so hard to hold my little baby and not sob at loud while her big brown eyes were watching me. She was such a good girl. She didn't cry the whole time even though I know she must have been in a lot of pain. We have to take her to the burn unit tommorrow and for the next couple of days but the say it will heal fine and there won't be any scares. I am so grateful that her little face wasn't hurt and I know Heavenly Father protected her. I am grateful that the Lord has allowed me to raise such a wonderful spirit. She is a constant joy in our lives and I think she is amazing and a miracle.
p.s. Tomorrow is George's birthday so if you see him wish him a happy one. Love you Honey!
5 comments:
That is so scary!! I know the feeling of being totally helpless its horrible. I am glad to hear that she is okay though and won't have any major scarring!
what a scary thing to go through. It seems like your daughter got it much worse than me but I recently went through a smilar experience and I know that if God wasnt watching over me my apartment would of caught on fire. Check out my blog. Burns hurt, I will keep your daughter in my prayers! I found your blog through blog hopping. Hope you dont mind, but I do like your blog!
OH my gosh, I started crying just reading that! I am SO glad she is ok! Things can happen sooo quickly and you just have to thank Heavenly Father. She is such a beautiful little girl.
WOW! You've done a lot of updating since I've looked at your blog lasts. That makes me so sad that Tati got burned so bad. How is she doing now? I'm just like you a BIG FAN of the Fall Season! I can't wait to see what you're going to be for Halloween! I'm sure you have something really cool picked out for Tati!
i'm so glad tati is okay. the Lord was watching over her that day. i'm sorry you had to experience that though. it must've been so difficult to see your baby hurt like that. you are so strong!
Post a Comment