Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad's, Beautiful Mountains, Naked People and Greasy Fries





























To celebrate Father's day we took a drive up to beautiful Mirror Lake. We loved seeing all the great scenery. Did you know right outside of Wasatch National Park there is a nudist ranch. I love it! We had to stop and take a picture. No naked flashes thank goodness. We packed a feast. The weather was so sunny till you drove to the other side of the park where there was still snow on the ground and it went from 78 degrees to 41 in ten minutes. On the way home we stopped at Dick's diner and got shakes and fries that were absolutely delicious. We decided they will now be a tradition. It is so great that here in Utah we live so close to so many great places!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad that nudist ranch is not in the Camas that I am from. :)

Ashley said...

Cute pics Mel! Looks like a fun time was had by all! I never knew about the nudist place there in UT!!! HA!

Mrs. Wright said...

We love Mirror Lake! There's always fun at the Tupou house!

Mrs. Wright said...

yes,...just w/ a knife. you probably could try a machete but that might be a little more challenging! =0) check out this video so you can do it too! http://video.about.com/homecooking/Watermelon-Basket.--3T.htm LOVE and MISS ya!