Wednesday, June 3, 2009

July 21st 2009

Mark your calendars peeps. July 21st, 2009 the George Tupou family goes from three to four. My doctor scheduled my c-section for that day when I went in for my appointment today and suddenly the world is looking a whole lot brighter! Just when my world was feeling overwhelming and exhasting I feel like my doctor gave me a wonderful gift. I can't stop smiling and I am so excited to have this little girl here in six weeks! My friend Josie just had her baby boy and I have gone to see him twice in the hospital and it just gets me so excited to have my own bundle. He is such a cutie by the way. I was so stressed about having this baby but now that I know the day it is so much easier. I am just so grateful to Heavenly Father!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That's awesome! How do you feel about the c-section? Can't wait to see pics of the newest Tupou cutie!

Jessica said...

Congrats, can't wait to meet her! (and your other daughter, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Light at the end of the tunnel - hooray! Seeing how cute Tati is, I'm sure you're new little one will be a beaut! You guys do good work!:)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Yeah!!! Its so nice to be able to have an end date in sight!! Hope everything goes smoothly the last couple weeks!

Mrs. Wright said...

Our calendars are marked! We're so excited for you Mel! Do you have help for that first week you're home?