Dear Friends,Well I am officially starting hair school this March. I am going to night school so it will take two years but I have to admit I am so excited!! I should have done it so long ago as many of you know. I always wanted to but I was afraid of the stigma that came with being a UTAH HAIR GIRL. No offense to anyone. Now here I am, mother of two, 28 and just starting. I still think I am gonna rock. We all have talents and I think this is one for me. So many exciting things happening to our family. I can hardly keep my excitement in! Please let me know if you would like to book your appointment two years in advance. I have a feeling it might fill up fast...:)
Love,
ME
1 comment:
That is so awesome! You are going to be so great at that. I can totally see you doing hair!
Post a Comment