Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I'm gonna miss...

In less than a month we will be moving! As exciting as that is there is also so much I will miss about living in Millcreek:

All my friends living within a 2 mile radias

impromtu late night movies with the girls

girls night

Our ward- we have been in it since Tati was 4 months old, it is basically all she has ever known

three hour playgroup for Tati on Wed during which I lunch with friends

our great neighbors on both sides

my WONDERFUL AWESOME job. I love my kiddos that I cross

Some things I am looking forward to

going from 800 sqft to 2500 sqft

a fenced in backyard for the kiddos to go crazy

having an office/ craft room

brand new....did I mention brand new, never been lived in?

meeting new people

decorating for the first time. Like actually buying stuff

living in a city that still feels like the country. It is dead quiet at night and I love it.

I am sensing some, well I don't know what, from my friends. I know it is sad that we won't be within walking distance but can't we still be friends? It seriously isn't that far!!!! We are happy and I hope you can be happy for us. I hope you visit and hang out with us just as often. This is not good bye at all. At least not to me, hopefully not to you.

4 comments:

Christa said...

i'm so so sad you guys are leaving, but also so so happy for you. it is so exciting moving in your first place of your own. you know you still can come to girls nights! you will be missed, but we still hope to see you often!

Maura said...

Please still come to Girls Night!!!! It is the only time I get to see you. :)

Sara said...

I know you didn't get my message last time so I'll say it again... YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!! Who needs a new house, huge yard, and country living when you can trade it all in for the chance to live 2 mins away from the the coolest person alive...I mean really!!! No, No really- you know how I feel about this move :)

J said...

Just imagine leaving everything and everyone to move to another state! You will do fine. And how exciting to have your own house!! I want to see pictures A.S.A.P.
And amen on the pull-ups. The boy child is still using them at night and I'm ready for it to end!