Thursday, March 11, 2010

pretend update

Well friends we are in our new house and it is bliss! We do not have internet until next week so the official post will come then. In the meantime we have, started hair school, bought a car, received two tickets, caused a three car pile up, had a miscarriage (don't feel sad for me...this was so not the right time and I have an IUD in so it was complex) and so much more. Life is in lightning speed right now. I am a little afraid of what is going to happen next... All in all we are pretty great and overwhelmingly grateful!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, life is busy for you guys right now!

aniC said...

Wow, that's a lot in a short period of time!
I have to say, I'm so excited you are going to hair school. It's what I always saw as your perfect job. And I'm excited for when I come to Utah and you'll be able to do my hair!