



Oh Camping. I really, really wanted to go camping this summer. We have had zero vacations with our multiple jobs, school and everyday life. I love camping and was trying to convince my hubby poo just how fun it really is since he has never been. We rounded up the usual suspects (minus a few) and after a MUCH stressful ordeal I finally drove down to Deer Creek and reserved us two spots for five families. Well........ it kinda turned into a disaster. Alilia cried the WHOLE entire night waking up the whole campground. Our air matress had a hole so we slept on the ground. It hailed/ rained. Harkness' boat broke down. And after many years of being married and trying to convince my husband to go camping he stated he would never go again. BOO.
4 comments:
Boo to George! I was trying to convince him via facebook that he has to give it another try, but he wasn't having any of it! It was fun anyhow and let's just say it made for some great memories!
you also need to add that the Glenn's had truck issues and had to leave their truck at a tire place and get picked up to get home! We really couldn't have had better luck!
I'm sorry to laugh, but camping is stressful, especially with young kids. I always tell myself, "just think of the memories we'll have from this," and insanely enough, we do it all over again. Maybe next time, it will work out better :)
Tati looks so grown up in those pics!
LOVING your new hair! You're a babe. We tried camping too, and it was a nightmare. Never again!!!
Post a Comment