Monday, August 30, 2010

Start Fresh with Fall

I keep waiting for life to slow down but it doesn't!! I quit one of my jobs so now I am just crossing (in addition to school and being ma). Alilia is walking everywhere. She is so big. Tati is just doing the usual singing, dancing, pretending. We are very, very excited for Halloween. I love how the weather has changed and cooled down. I love summer but this one was a bit hard so I am not sad to see it go. I am ready to start fresh with fall. I am currently on the whole Atkins thing and have lost a few pounds. I really am trying to hang in there. It is just so hard when I am so busy and hardly ever home. I am on the floor and taking clients at school and I LOVE it!! It really is so much fun. My instructor told me the other day I did the best graduation (certain cut) that she had EVER seen any student do even if they were graduating. I was really happy about that. I had a really good weekend. George and I went on a date friday to see 'The Switch' which was hilarious. Saturday I went with some friends to Park City to shop after school. It was a much needed fun, relaxed weekend.

3 comments:

*Lauren* said...

Hey! We're on the same page! Here's to success!

Mrs. Wright said...

I'm excited for Halloween too! Are we ever going to get together and hang out? =0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Auntyy! its me Kalo! Just want to stop by and sayy heyy! you have to bring the girls for a visit! I want to spend as much time as i can get with them! they can be my little sisters! haha lol love you guys so much!
xoxo

love,
Kalo