Monday, September 5, 2011

What a great weekend!

Saturday was George's 39th birthday and it couldn't have been more perfect. I made homemade egg mcmuffins and orange cinnamon rolls for breakfast. My sweet husband then let me take a nap while he took the kids to a rugby game. When they got home we all went swimming in the Lehi pool and it was so fun! We came home, showered and headed out to meet family for dinner at Chilli's. To end the night we skyped family in Australia and chatted for awhile. It was such a fun filled, peaceful day.
Sundays are the only day I actually get to follow my doctor's orders and rest the whole day. It is so great to just sleep the whole day. George takes the girls to church and takes care of them the whole day while me and bubba dream away. Glorious!
Today, Labor Day, was a great day as well. George golfed with some friends and then we had dinner at a friend's house. All I could do was sit around but it was good company and good food. Then I realized I needed to go buy Tatiana a notebook and some pencils for school tomorrow. When I came home my good friend Melanie came over with cupcakes and Dr. Pepper. My two favorite things:). It was great to catch up since I have been a hermit lately.
Tomorrow my baby starts preschool! This could be her second year but we opted not to do it last year. I'm sitting here thinking how much I going to miss Tatiana for the five hours she is going to be gone this week. She asked me if she could take a picture of me in her backpack so if she missed me she could pull it out and look at it. Could I love that girl anymore???? I just don't know if I'm ready for this day......

No comments: