Alilia sprained her arm the other day. I have no idea how. She was playing in her room and started crying and when I came in she was stuck between the bunk beds and the wall. I pulled the bed out and she was free but she didn't move her arm for a whole day. This sounds really bad but I loved it. She wanted me to hold her all day and cuddle. Even the following days she was Mommy's girl. Usually she is all over Daddy so it was so nice to spend that time alone with her.
Tatiana has her preschool orientation tomorrow and her first day on the 7th. I feel like all the other kids have started already. I'm so excited for her. This is her first and only year since we didn't do it last year. I have yet to figure out my emotions on her growing up so fast. She started soccer again last week. I'm so happy because she has improved so much. She scored 3 goals her last game. She is doing great with her dribbling and kicking. Everytime, she scores a goal she jumps up and down doing fist pumps and yells to me, "I did it Mom!". I'm a little overjoyed:).
We have been spending lots of time on Skype talking to family in Australia. It's been so great to at least see them if it is only on the computer. My father in law has gotten so skinny. I just pray he stays alive until we get there. If you read this can you say a prayer for me too? My husband really needs to be able to see his father alive and spend some time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment