Sunday, May 12, 2013

One Love



Everyone has their trials, it's undeniable. I just feel this guy has had more than his fair share. Loosing his nine year old son to cancer may have been the hardest. He has worked so hard since the day we were married. He has had lots of people take advantage of his kindness. But he keeps on giving.
 Marriage is hard. I don't care who you are. It is really, really hard. We have had our ups and downs. I was reading some church material and came across something that stuck out to me. It talked about having a oneness with your husband. No matter what we go through I really feel like George and I are a "pair". We understand each other. We have our own inside jokes and know each other's looks.
I commit to being a better wife. Honestly, it's like the second I get pregnant I have absolutely no patience. I'm just going to keep praying that God will grace me with some. I appreciate this guy and all he does for me and our kiddos. I know he is going to be so successful one day and he just needs to believe in himself.
Thanks for being you George!

No comments: