Monday, June 2, 2008

Stress


Doesn't this look like this couple had happily ever after and never had any hard decisions or problems? Well since this couple is us I can tell u I have been so stressed out lately. Buying a car, figuring out this whole job thing, and the possibility of moving are all adding up on me.
At least the car thing is done. We are still 90% moving. Where we are moving is another story. Fairfax, Baltimore or Chicago are all hanging in the works.
Meanwhile Tati has the cold from HELL. Her little eyes are puffed and gooky. Do I pay a fortune to take her to a doctor for him to tell me to just ride it out? Can't wait till we have insurance!!
And I started a diet because I need to loose weight big time!! I am so doing it for real. I can't get pregnant until I loose like 20 pounds or I will just be a monster. So wish me luck. George is doing it with me with helps me stick with it. Basically, we are just eating smart. Nothing too crazy! I still am gonna pig out at all the bbq's.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Poor Tati! Can I help in any way? Colds are the worst!

I am so sad to hear that your darling family is moving! You have been so much fun to get to know and will be missed for sure! I hope that you will keep your blog updated so that we can hear all the stories and see all of the pictures!

If there is anything you need do not hesitate to let us know!