Monday, May 26, 2008

I am way too cute to be a widow

Well this weekend was very eventful to say the least! We went to moab on friday and got caught behind an accident so the drive took like seven hours. BAAAAH!! It was a beautiful drive but it got dark and then we couldn't see anything. We got there at around one am and then George went straight to work until around six thirty am and came home and slept and then he got up at eight to go jeeping with some of our friends that were already in Moab. Well to make this story short, his friend and him rolled the jeep multiple times and almost died in so many ways. They landed right next to a cliff that would have killed them. There was a massive rock that stopped them but if they landed on it it would have killed them as well. There is a video tape of it and we asked the guy to sent it to us because it is just amazing. I have never seen anything like it before. I was really in shock. I am just supper happy everyone is not hurt. They were being watched out for! Anyways after that we just wanted to go home so we drove back. That was my exciting less then twenty four hours in Moab adventure.
On a happier note we bought a jeep and we are so excited. It is a 2002 and the newest car I have ever had! This is the first car I have owned with a cd player!!!! YEAH! Pics are soon to come....

2 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I can't wait to see pics girl (or the video). I'm so glad George is ok. You're definitely right - you're too cute to be a widow! Guess who called me last Sat..? Tea! was so excited! I miss that girl! Have you two decided if, when, and where you are going to move? Sure do miss ya!

Madsen Family said...

Wow, that is so scary! I would have freaked out big time! We had a really close call with little Colt yesterday which has really shaken me up. Heavenly Father is protecting us!