
My new job at Bath and Body works is fun and I really like it. It is nice to have something in my life that is just mine. I enjoy the peeps I work with. I think it is going to work out really well.
If you can't tell I have done a little make over on my blog here. I made a new playlist playing all the songs I am listening too right now. Brett Dennen is my favorite. Listen to all the songs..I bet you will like them. Enjoy!
2 comments:
that glider looks familiar...but i don't know why....
hey, good luck with the new job. it seems like something you would be really good at, like helping people pick out beauty products and stuff like that. i love bath and body works and the body shop, and other stores like that. i always get sucked in because i'm such a girly girl and i love pretty smelling stuff! i really hope that you and george get to find some time together though because that's SOOOO important! love your new blog template, it's really cute!
look at your cute little blog! I love the new look. I'm gonna miss your old song though (lollipop), cause everytime I wanted to hear that song I would look at your blog! hee hee it made me smile :)
Love ya !!!!!
Post a Comment