Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Alright I am going to let you in on a little secret that only those who are extrememly close to my heart know. I love Dwayne "the dog" Chappman. There is no other show that brings a smile to my face and butterflies in my stomach like Dog the Bounty Hunter. For years I contemplated pick up my stuff and moving back to Hawaii and going to his office everday until he would hire me. I love his attitude. I love his wife Beth how she dresses like a hooch and totally pulls it off. Don't judge if you haven't seen it because I guarantee that just one episode will have you hooked. I think I would make an awesome bounty hunter. Seriously I had always hoped to give birth to a gang of boys who would run the family bounty hunting business with me. I am still waiting for that! I think we all need to kick a little ass (that's right I said it) every once in awhile. Dog, you have made your mistakes but I love you to death!!!!
Here are a few things I really want for my birthday if my husband asks:


1 comment:

J said...

You have got to be kidding!!!

Okay, so last week Mike went out of town on a business trip and when he got back we were talking and he said he watched the funniest show in the hotel room...and this was it!!! Ha ha ha ha! We don't have cable at home so we didn't even know what it was. Mike had a great time telling me how funny it was. I'm totally going to tell him you love "DOG" and this show. Okay, I can't stop laughing, I'm sorry! Good times good times! And yes, I will judge it. :)