Tuesday, October 28, 2008

blog etiquette

What would be the correct etiquette on adding someone to your blog? Do you ask them? Do you comment them and tell them? If they don't add you back do you delete them? I am not quite sure about this. I think I will just add and delete at will so don't be offended, ok?

4 comments:

Maura said...

Don't delete me! I was out of town again this weekend and just saw that you added me. :)

Anonymous said...

What's the scoop on the wedding ring? Did you find it? Mike would be on the rampage if I ever lost mine. Love that the first time Mike and I actually hang out with the crew, you weren't even there. Boo. I say good for you that you called it quits at Bath & Body. Taking care of a kid is work enough as far as I'm concerned.

Mrs. Wright said...

HA! I've actually thought about this very thing! I think that some people would be offended if they were deleted. Hmmm....not quite sure. I'm anxious to know what others have to say.

Jenny said...

Loved seeing you today! BTW I wanted to be Beth for Halloween but I wasn't sure where to find boobies the same shape, maybe long balloons. We love it! I know its Leland that brings you the butterflies ;-)


Let me know what you find out about the etiquette...i never know the proper rule.