Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mommy's feet hurt

I think blogs are so boring when there are no accompanying pictures but alas, my connector is no where to be found! Right this second Tati is running through the house yelling MOMMY at the top of her lungs. She changed from MAMA to MOMMY about three weeks ago and I just love it. She puts all her emphasise on the EEEE at the end.
Well, if you know me you know I am obsessed with Halloween. More than likely because my birthday is the day before. I have always looked forward to this time of year with excitement. I have always loved it better than Christmas time. I plan my costume months in advance. Anyways this year I have had trouble getting my husband into it. So if you have any ideas to make it fun for a grumpy Australian let me know!
Slowly, slowly, slowly we are getting unpacked. It is just so hard with work. There is a big probability that I will quit work. It was fun while it lasted but it is too many hours and I miss my family!George wants me to quit like yesterday so we will see. I have to make a decision in the next few days.
Well friends and family I hope you are having a good week and if not cheer up it is almost the weekend!

No comments: