I can't wait for them to build the In and Outs here in Salt Lake so I can get nice and fat. I love In and Out! Chadders just doesn't even do them justice. I think the one is American Fork has already broken ground...but I just can't wait!!!! I know they will be jam packed every second of the day when they are finally open but to tell you the truth I would wait in line for two hours with two screaming babies just to get some of this goodness in my mouth. I think I will have a designated day each week that will be In and Out day. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!
6 comments:
I didn't even know they were building some here! Is AF the only place??? I will right there with ya waiting for the yumminess!!
I've heard about that place. Well I know one thing's for sure, Hawaii sux big time coz we aren't getting it anytime soon!!
hahaha you crack me up. ok so i am now officially following your blog! yay!!! tati is SOOOOOOOO cute!!! sini and i are getting married april 11th...will you msg me your addy on facebook so i can send an invite?
Just looking at that picture makes my mouth water! The salt on those french fries - YUMM-O! Any chance you will be coming to Provo again soon? I'd really like some Mel time!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE MY MOUTH WATERING. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS. I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY WAIT, IS THERE A DATE WHEN IT WILL OPEN?
DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS AN EL POLLO LOCO IN AF ALSO? IT WAS SO DELICIOUS TO EAT THERE AND THE AROMA OF FOOD IS ABSOLUTELY DIVINE.
YEAH YEAH YEAH.
THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL UPDATE
Just ate at In & Out Burger today, it was great! I'm definitely taking advantage of eating there while I'm in Merced, yum! Glad they are expanding, it's about time, they should have them every where cause they are sooo good, hehe! Hopefully you get your In & Out Burger fix soon, it's too yummy! :)
Post a Comment