Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the madness of 2008




2008 Marked many highs for our family so here are a few:


Tati walking and talking
Making truly great friends
Buying the Jeep
Getting pregnant, again.
George finding a great job that appreciates him for the hard worker he is
George starting Real Estate school
Lots of fun times brought to us by the Willes Family
Tati's huge first birthday party
Having my all my best friends together when Jo came home


2009:


Go to the temple more
Get this house organized
Have baby
Lose weight
Go to Hawaii for Isa's wedding


2 comments:

J said...

Such good resolutions! It sounds like 2008 was a good year. Hope 2009 is even better for ya!
Congrats on the pregnancy. However, I don't know how I feel about the alien looking thing on the right hand side of your blog. :)

Kim said...

I hadn't looked at your blog until now. Your daughter is beautiful and you look so great!