Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1 pound

That is how much I lost after a week of doing weight watchers. Discouraging! I am still gonna stick with it and pray more starts coming off. I thought it would be 5 at least but OH WELL. Of course George lost 10 POUNDS. I am still motivated and I am still doing this. We may go to Australia in November (fingers double crossed!) and I would love to have lost a gang of weight by then. So I will soldier on......

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Don't you hate how men can do that?! Keep at it...doesn't the infamous "they" say that around 2-3 lbs. a week is really really good, so you can totally do it! Rock on!

J said...

Don't get discouraged. Just stay on the plan and you'll see results! Also, make sure you're moving to burn off more calories! Love ya! Good luck with the Australia trip. I hope it happens for you!

The Laban Family said...

Just think... Your 1 pound a head of me!! :)

Maura said...

Keep at it. It took my body a few weeks to catch on to my new way of eating when I was on WW. Good things are just getting started. You are doing great!