Wednesday, August 19, 2009

35lbs lost!!

Well I am officially the same weight as when I got pregnant with Alilia! I can actually put my pants on now and just last week they didn't fit. The funny thing, which you moms know, is I didn't loose it in the same place I gained it. So my pants fit..tightly:). I am really pleased with Weight Watchers. I think it is actually pretty easy and I never feel deprived. I really owe my success to George. He has done it 100 % with me and even counts his points. I couldn't do it if I had to make two different meals or saw him eating things that would tempt me. This has been the jump start that I needed to get into shape. Now as of today I am cleared to exercise so I am going to get it going!! Hopefully I keep loosing weight like I have been....

6 comments:

marilyn said...

You will! I'm working on it, too. Just so hard to be consistent...

Jessica said...

Ok, I don't know anything about losing weight after babies, but that is pretty amazing to me when you haven't even been able to exercise yet! Way to go! (Ferris Bueller, you're my hero! :)

Ashley said...

CONGRATS! Way to go! You are definitely stronger than me!

Tracy said...

Way to go! That's really impressive without being able to exercise. I can't wait to see how well you do now that you can. Keep up the great work!

Madsen Family said...

Awesome!!! I am so proud of you! I still haven't lost my baby weight from Colt....I am working on it though :)

J said...

Wow, I am so amazed by you! I have zero willpower, and so I admire you so much! Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up!