Friday, November 20, 2009

DO TURTLES PICK THEIR NOSE?

Here starts my morning:
Me: Tatiana what are u eating?
Tati: My nose.

This whole morning I have wished I was a turtle. They have it so easy. They swim, eat and take it slow and when things get stressful they retreat into their shell. Where the hell is my shell? This whole buying a house thing has been a deathly terrifying, emotional rush roller coaster. We thought we would be closed yesterday and now it looks more like Tuesday. There has been one problem after another. The funds we had to redo the house have dwindled into unexpected problems. *Sigh* All the fun ideas I had to redo the house will have to wait..and wait..and wait.

BUT....we are getting a house. AND....I do have a great family. AND...there are still things to smile about. AND...even if it is with construction paper we are going to move in just in time to decorate for Christmas. AND...thank goodness I'm not a turtle because if they find themselves on their back they can't flip back over. HERE'S TO FLIPPING OVER!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't think I would want to be a turtle. Life would be pretty boring. :)

I want to see pics of your headboards!!

marilyn said...

cute post. I know how stressful buying a house can be. And we never had any $ to fix it up either. Here's to turtles and to not being turtles!