


I am so in love with my little family right now. I feel like my heart could just explode I am so happy! My little girls are so much fun. Tatiana is saying the funniest stuff right now. I love her personality and spunk. I love that no matter how independent she is only I can kiss her "owwiees" away. I love that she asks me to cuddle with her every night before bed. If only I could get her stop picking her nose (yuck!) she might just be perfect. I could get lost in her big brown eyes. Alilia has become so alert. She loves to play and she will break your eardrum, she screams so loud. She has gotten so big. I put in 6-12 month clothes today and I wanted to cry because they fit. She is only four months and she commands the family. Her smile makes up most of her sweet little face and she is the most ticklish little chub chub. She is definitely her mommy's little girl and would be thrilled if I could just cuddle her all day. Her eyes have stayed that dark grey green and I love them. George has been so wonderful as always. He has worked so hard so we can get into our house. I love that his family is always number one to him. He has been working out everyday and he is smokin right now! I am so grateful for my little family.
5 comments:
These are sooooo cute of Alilia. You write so lovingly of these darling girls that I want to come down there right now and squeeze them and love them!! Expect me soon...
These pictures of Alilia are soooo cute! Your comments about them make me want to come down there right now and squeeze and love them. Expect me soon!
These are sooooo cute of Alilia. You write so lovingly of these darling girls that I want to come down there right now and squeeze them and love them!! Expect me soon...
WOW! She's gettin' big quick! I'd be interested in getting together with you to let our little ones play. Maybe we could come visit you in your new home? =0) Let me know if there's a time that would work ok?
LOVE YA!
Cute post. Love your positivie attitude on life! Miss you!
Post a Comment