Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I'm blue how are you?
I have been feeling a little down lately. Turns out we are not getting the house. As far as today goes anyways. It seems to change everyday. In three months we can get a house because that will be two full years that George has work history in the United States but not before that. That doesn't seem too bad right? WRONG. In the meantime, we are facing being sued by the seller of the house, have to pay out of pocket for the inspection, FHA inspection, Meth test that was going to come out of her closing costs. And we lost our good faith money. Thousands down the drain for NOTHING. Which depletes the money we had for a down payment. So, no house. Not today maybe ever. I feel blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, I'm sorry Melissa. I hope everything works out in the end. I'll keep you in my prayers!
i'm so sorry melis! i can't even imagine! i really hope things get better.
How awful for you! The bank should have told you guys when you were doing financing. What a terrible way to start the Christmas holidays.
But think how excited Tati will be for Christmas this year. At her age she can really start getting into it.
Mel,
That really sucks! We went through a similar disappointment last year (http://coleandmaura.blogspot.com/2008/06/retraction-boo.html)but keep your head up!
ahhh Mel, the good news is that you still get to see my face every Sunday and that is worth the thousands spent on not getting a house...right??? Super bummed for you guys!
That's awful. So sorry, Melissa.
Oh Mel,....I'm so sorry. I hate it when life throws curve balls like that! What the heck was the bank thinking? How about the seller? Who is he/she? This is right before the holidays - the big scrooges! Hang in there girl! I'll be thinking and prayin for ya!
Post a Comment