The things I am addicted to lately:
White shirts I wear them under shirts, alone, my girls wear them almost everyday. I could buy a new one each week and still not have enough
Diet Dr. Pepper I used to hate the stuff now I can't get enough...and u can get fountain at Carl's Jr BABY
chubby cheeks I just want to eat both of my girls soft, fluffy cheeks
Sewing Who knew I could teach myself and make cool things?
Bounce Dryer Bar I love, love, love it!
Halloween let my inner witch come out...waaahahaha
Snakes Alive...awesome gummy snakes from down under
Free Junk See in a future post..nothing is better than free diggity free!
2 comments:
Let's see some sewing projects!
You inspire me to want to teach myself to sew. =0) Love ya Mel and hope you have a great day! Oh,..I just posted a pic of Elsie and Gusty's new baby. You'll have to check it out. She's seriously so cute!
Post a Comment