Okay here goes round two folks. We are under contract for a townhouse in Saratoga Springs! After much searching in every city we actually decided we love Saratoga Springs. The townhouse is actually a lot bigger than any of the houses we were looking at. It is 2500 sft so we have room to grow. I love the fact that it is brand new and never been lived in. I've never even owned a new car! I am in love with it and lay in bed dreaming about when we actually move in. We are scheduled to close Feb.12. Here's to hoping it actually works this time!!
P.S. Dear Millcreek friends, You know I love you and if you love me the 28 minute drive won't be a big deal! I'm not dying...just relocating:)
4 comments:
Nope. You are dead to me.
weird..I'm pretty sure Sara made this comment
so excited for you guys again.
Congrats! You guys are going to be so close to us now. :) Come to the Tongan ward... we love it! Hope everything goes smoothly for you this time around!
Post a Comment