


I kept thinking that I had a million things to blog about but now that I am actually doing it I forget.:0 Here is the rundown of what has happened as of lately:
I won a Wii and Wii fit from Fresh Values (Albertson's)!! I have never won anything! I only entered once and was picked out of like 500 entries. I am so excited to set it up once we have moved. Apparently my poster is up in the store and I am way too scared to go look at it. I looked like death when I picked up my prize. I hope they take it down soon!
I had to call the Sherriff yesterday because some of my kids I cross came running to me, crying and telling me they saw a women with a gun outside of the school. The place was swarmed with cops and I was yelling to the kids to run home as fast as they could. Turns out it was a fake gun for a play. They are not allowed to bring fake guns either so it really ticks my off that some adult was so stupid to bring it and carry it around. Those kids where so scared. They thought they were going to get shot. I haven't stopped thinking about it. What if it had been a real gun?
We close at the end of this month! I can't wait...we have our walk through tomorrow. I lay in bed and think about how I am going to decorate. Very Very exciting!
Alilia has started jabbering away. She says Mama and Dada all the time. I was laughing so hard because when I put her to bed last night she was yelling, "Dada, Dada!" She already knows he is the softy and will get her out of bed. She wasn't even crying, just yelling with force. What can I say? We have three strong headed girls in our house.
Tatiana is 90% potty trained. Can I get a HIP HIP HOORAY? I am so tired of spending money on pull ups. I am so pround of my big girl!
I know there is more..but I guess I will just have to post more later...tata...
1 comment:
COngrats on the Wii Win!!! That is so fun! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house! Your little family deserves it!
Post a Comment