Racing to the mall; screaming one year old that I just keep shoving suckers too; three year old won't stop grabbing everything and trying it on; spilling orange Julius all over pacsun's floor; Hot Topic guy denying to help me because I don't look like his typical customer; leaving mall feeling very defeated and not even getting what I needed; racing home; being tailgated by a grandma with not one, but three scooby doos hanging from her rear view mirror, George calling to say they won their Rugby game and now in semi finals till 10 pm, getting home stripping all my clothes off the work buck naked for one hour, one more holiday without firecrackers or bbqs.....I'M READY FOR BED!
I should clarify I am taking calls for a non profit charity for work. Nothing scandalous...but I can be naked and no one knows!
1 comment:
I'm all about the naked....just make sure the blinds are closed or your neighbors might put you on youtube--haha! You're brave to do the mall by yourself. I refuse to go unless I'm baby-less or I have Scott there with me. My beloved mall can't be related to hard work :P
Post a Comment