Have you ever gone through something where you just NEED to do something crazy? Life has gotten so repettitive and boring that u need to feel alive again? I am so going through this. I can take a step back and see how grateful I should be but I can't pull myself out of this rut. I have started a new job which is honestly great and an answer to our prayers. I love school and I know I am really good at it. My kids are adorable and so funny. But I'm going crazy. I feel like having a whole Britney Sprears episode and shaving my head. I'm not sure how to get out of this.....?
3 comments:
I usually go for a bowl of ice cream in a bubble bath with candles. Repeat nightly as needed.
Hey! Idea. Just go book flights to go visit your in-laws and don't tell them you're coming. Sounds crazy yet fun huh??? Do it! :)
No, just shave your head. That would be awesome. I totally feel your pain. Nothing to complain about, yet going INSANE!! Yes, by the way, I have a print of "Hang In There". I'll give it to Amber this weekend when I see her. And YES, I'm running Ragnar barring I'm not pregnant. If I magically get pregnant, then Abe is running in my place. What a sweetie. Are you?? Better be! Was your idea. ;)
Post a Comment