Thursday, August 25, 2011

?

True to our family, there is always a crisis going on. Awhile ago, George's dad got pneumonia and was hospitalized for 6 weeks. While draining his lungs they found cancer. He went on Chemo but his body was just too weak from the pneumonia that they had to take him off. The other night he became unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. His lung had collapsed. They basically told us he has less than a month to live. I'm having this baby in 4-6 weeks. We are waiting for George's renewal on his resident card. So we are stuck here in America for awhile. Which is heartbreaking since we want to be in Australia right now spending every minute we can with family. I've been a huge mess. The tears have been nonstop. My poor husband. He is trying so hard to be strong but I know he is just a wreck inside.

No comments: