We're having baby number 4! I haven't been this sick, EVER! I throw up every other hour in fact. It's quite humorous to guess what new place I will vomit. Upchuck. Spew. And let me tell you there is a difference in all of those. Lucky me I get to experience all of them! I actually pulled a muscle in my neck from violently spewing. Who does that? But before people admonish me for complaining, I'm so grateful for this baby. True it was a complete surprise, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Not even a Taco Bell bean burrito or a Cafe Rio sweet pork salad. I'd just throw those up anyway.
I actually am entertaining the idea of having a little girl. There is so much cute stuff to buy for girls and since we are starting over it would be fun. I have a feeling in my gut it is a boy though. Either way I've been daydreaming about that sweet newborn smell and nursing a perfect little baby in my arms. The kids are thrilled (Mostly). Tati can't wait to be little miss Mommy. Alilia is excited but only wants it to be a boy. If you tell her it is a girl she gets quite upset. I just hope I am giving her enough attention. Love this girl laying next to me even though she has given me wrinkles and grey hair. She's amazing and brilliant. I love to see her shine. Mosa is in denial. When we tell him there is a baby in my belly he runs around the room screaming and throwing himself on the floor saying, "NO!!!! DON'T!" It's hilarious. For now. Sometimes he will come over and give my belly a kiss though. Let's just pray the transition is smooth.
I'm due at the end of November. I'm ten weeks, I think. Maybe more. I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I've popped out right away though. I'm in full blown maternity clothes. I'm just going to embrace it.
2 comments:
YouHaveAGreatAttitude!
YouHaveAGreatAttitude!
Post a Comment