


Yes, I know I talk about her quite constantly. But really how could I not talk about this sweet face?
I am excited for this weekend because the Sheriffs department is having a party for it's employees and I am an employee!! So I am just a crossing guard but still the party is going to be fun and we get into the zoo for free and then we get to check out swat equipment and police helicopters and all the fun stuff u see on tv.
Then, even more exciting we are going to MOAB next weekend. George's company is putting us up in a hotel and paying for our gas to get there. George is working half the days while we are there but Tati and I are going to play it up. Our good friends are going down too so I think it should be really fun. I have never been there so this will be a new experience!
3 comments:
It's okay that you talk about Tati all of the time-its the only reason I read your blog anyway! HA HA! party sounds like fun and I am super jealous that you are going to Moab but have FUN!
p.s. SUPER CUTE page! I'm lovin; it!
Mel,...Tati is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet her in person. What is your favorite thing about being a mom? How long have you been married to George? Man,....I feel like we haven't talked for FOREVER! Miss you!
Post a Comment