We got a job offer on the East coast from my old pest control boss and I think we might take it. We would either be in Fairfax, VA or Baltimore, MD. I am excited but also so sad to leave Utah! We are so happy living near good friends and family. We have never been in a ward this awesome before. I am having a lot of mixed emotions. We will know for sure in couple days so I will update everybody.........
4 comments:
i SOOOOOOOOOOOO hope you move to fairfax! seriously, i would be so happy. and i really do think you'd like it out here.
Do I get a vote??? I say NOOOOOOO! We would miss you so much! It better be a DANG good offer!!!
I've got to say this news made me and Gavin very happy. We are moving out that way in July and it would be great to have friends out there! Keep us updated.
I totally forgot you did Pest Control! Will George be selling or you? I can't wait to find out where you will be. Man,...does this mean we won't get to see each other when we go back to Utah in August?
Post a Comment