Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How do I...






How do I make the pictures go to the bottom or in the middle of the text? I can't figure it out. It always goes to the top no matter what I do. Also how can I get a better background. If u are reading this and the pictures are not at the top and my background is something other than this puke green then u will know I figured it out. Otherwise help a sister out!




I want to have an exciting summer. I hear other people saying all the fun things they are going to do and I am really jealous. So if anyone wants to go to the Zoo, go camping or has other ideas let me know. I want Tatiana to have a fun summer. I feel like the days go by and it is always the same old boring thing!







Here are some pics of the SEVEN pairs of Nikes shoes George's sister sent from Portland (CRAZY SPOILED!)


3 comments:

aniC said...

it took me a long time, but i finally found a cute layout for my blog at http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com
and she explains how to do it.

as far as the pictures, you just have to grab them and move them where you want them. i find it's easier to do it when you have already typed up everything, and then move the pictures to where you want. it can be annoying sometimes though.

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh Mel! You make me laugh! The picture of you and Tati is soooo cute! I'm glad you figured out the picture and background thing. WOW...Seven pairs of Nike shoes! She is spoiled! I guess that's just the poly way! Love ya!

J said...

i love this new template! you want to know something ironic? i was about to change my background to this exact one! now i'll have to find something new or just keep the one i have for awhile! hey i love you pictures and tati is so cute!