Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Count your blessings...

Alright here it is. My thankful list.
1.My husband and daughter and whoever else is to come....;)
2.My testimony and being sealed to my family including Alan who has already passed
3. Siblings and extended family
4.Good health
5.Great Friends..and I mean GREAT
6.George's job and our health insurance
7.Our Jeep
8.Entertainment- Concerts, movies, dinner, bowling...etc
9.Our Internet, Direct TV and Cell phones....what would I do without them?
10.shopping...superficial I know but it does make me all giddy inside :)

I am sure there is so much more I could name. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life. Heavenly Father has given us so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yay, I wrote a list too. Was Alan your brother? My condolences sis. Have an awesome after thanksgiving day tomorrow!

J said...

That's a good list of things to be thankful for! I'm curious who Alan is....
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!