Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ten Random Thoughts

When Tatiana was born George was so excited carrying her through the hospital halls he asked all the nurses advice for a new father and one nurse replied,"wipe front to back"

Tatiana is obsessed with spanking butts. She will follow me through the whole house spanking me and laughing her head off. Admittedly, she may have gotten that from me since I am known to give a surprise spank from time to time.

Our house has radiant heat in the walls. This is the first time I have ever experienced it and I love it. It heats up way fast and stays after you turn it off.

I have been a crossing guard for a year. This is just random to me. I love it.

I wore a hat almost everyday last week. Thanks to Burlington Coat Factory I bought a bunch of cute ones for all about five bucks a pop.

I have never met George's parents in real life. In fact, I have only met one sister who is the only one who lives in America. Only phone calls and emails. Thank goodness for technology.

George HATED football when we first met. He referred to it as "lazy man's footy". I thought it was nice since I didn't adore football. Then my family brainwashed him and now it is at the top of his obsession list.

One of my hobbies is creating playlists with new music but I never have the patience to actually listen to a full song.

I played soccer my whole life through high school. I played on a traveling competitive teams and for schools. I haven't played in TEN YEARS! sad...

I can't drink out of the same cup as anyone. ANYONE. not George, Tati or anyone. YUCK!

No comments: