1st off I can't help Shopping makes me giddy too. Especially when I run into ol' cuties like yourself!
Carrie Underwood the only thing I have in common with her is she went to NSU in Tahlequah, OK and that is where I was born so the last time I was there I ate at "sam and ella's" where she used to be a server....
I am glad that you had a great week. We are working on the ol' room juggle to get ready for #2.
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!!!
1st off I can't help Shopping makes me giddy too. Especially when I run into ol' cuties like yourself!
Carrie Underwood the only thing I have in common with her is she went to NSU in Tahlequah, OK and that is where I was born so the last time I was there I ate at "sam and ella's" where she used to be a server....
I am glad that you had a great week. We are working on the ol' room juggle to get ready for #2.
Post a Comment