Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good Times Good Times....

This has been a great week for us. Here is the run down:

Yesterday was fun and sad all wrapped up in the same day. In the morning we went up to suncrest to get some family pictures. I felt like it was impossible to get one shot. Either George wasn't smiling or Tati was yelling. I don't know how big family manage to take family pictures. It was truly exhausting but I feel like we got a few which you will see on our Christmas cards. Which you won't get if you don't email me your address at Tupoufamily@gmail.com. I need every one's please. If you are on my blog...send it!
Then we went to the Utah/ BYU game. I have never been so excited as when Austin ran 80 yards in the beginning. I have been to so many games but never that excited. Personally I like Utah as well. My friends go there and if I finish school EVER, chances are I will end up there. I have always love BYU too. But as we arrived to the game I saw a girl, who I actually recognized from Crossing wearing a horrible shirt that said profanities that equaled screw BYU. I was so mad. I thought it was so trashy. Anyways from then I REALLY REALLY wanted BYU to win. When they lost I was incredibly sad and can only hold on to the hope of next year. Now my voice is gone and my throat is sore.
Also Friday I went to Twilight which was so CHEESY. It has horrible acting and I thought it was a big let down. Basically it is just a lot of eye blinking from one character to another.
Thursday we went to the Carrie Underwood concert which was AWESOME. I dared George to take off his shirt and wave it around which he did for the entire concert. It was hilarious. Carrie, which those of us close to her like to call her, was so great. She really put on a good concert. You get the feeling she is genuinely a good person.
Well that was most of our week. We had fun!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

We would love a Christmas card too! It's 9839 Dockside Terrace, Gaithersburg, MD 20886

J said...

Hey Melissa,
I read all about the crap that went down at the game from Neider's blog. No bueno. I'm sorry you had to witness some stupid stuff at the game that was pretty uncalled for. I definitely want a Christmas card. You should have our address, but if not, let me know. Getting a good picture is hard for us too, so you're not alone! I'm sure the picture you choose for the cards will be awesome!